To inspire people and families to become their best.
be(long): To our family. Begin to worship with us regularly. Join a small group.
be(lieve): In Jesus. Become a follower of Christ. Be baptized.
be(come): All that you were created for. Begin to serve in your gifts. Begin to live a generous life. Discover and begin to live out your calling.
Becoming Church will be...
- A church where people are developed into difference-making leaders in our city and beyond.
- A force for generosity, compassion, and loving acts of service in our city and community.
- An authentic community that loves the people of Aliso Viejo and South Orange County… all backgrounds, all ages, and all cultures.
- A church where people are encouraged by the relevant and timeless truths of Christ.
- A church that strengthens marriages and helps families to be whole.
- A church where kids and students learn essential values in a safe and fun environment.
- A church where people experience inspiration from the creative expression of music and the arts.
- A church where people begin the journey of following Jesus Christ each and every week.
- A church with a beautiful facility in Aliso Viejo that has practical spaces and welcoming environments for the children, students, adults, and families of our city and community.
- A church that is so exploding with growth that it overflows into the planting of new churches in South Orange County and beyond.
Want to worship with us?
Join us this Sunday at 10 am at Edwards Theater in the Aliso Viejo Town Center.